Monday, December 25, 2006
7:39 AM
OMGOMGOMG
So malu-ating can?
My un-glam photo is in the papers today
SHEESH
Cik Tukiman,I hate you lar
You hor,make me jump for what?
I so scared I fall some more
WAH LAU
Zah's and Fad's was NICENICE
Arif looked skinny
WAHAHA,he IS skinny
Zaki looked PROFESSIONAL
Serious lar!
Irfan, haiz
Still can make it to the modelling industry,not like mine
I looked scared of the camera,but I wasn't ok?
I smiled a big wide grin till my eyes disappear,as usual(:
AND,
Khairul's article was finally in the papers today
THREE CHEERS FOR KHAIRUL!
But he's in Batam, with Irfan and Arif
AINI,next time must go tell Kak Yani:
"We want to go also! And don't worry about Nurul, the elders*
ehem*
are there to look after her too.
Though she's the baby of the club, she can take care of herself!
WE WANT TO GO NEXT TIME!"
I went to the iFuture launch with him,he invited me lar
Sat behind Mr&Mrs SR Nathan and Dr Tony Tan
They scare the shit out of me lar pls
Because I NEVER go to such "grand" launch where they invite the President
Luckily I was quite formally dressed:D
GRR,
Where's Mr Notebook man
OUH,I need you to finish the Tanjung Pinang article
"Eii,GERAMNYE!!"
Heh, FADHLINA, you remember that?
HAHA.So cute ok?
Even Arif laughed
ehemI NEED MY NOTEBOOK DESPERATELY
NOWNOWNOW
NOWNOWNOWNOWGRR!